Whether you’re an active outdoor enthusiast, a serious professional photographer or a commercial operator who just needs to get the job done, Sprite™ is as portable and rugged as you are.
- Two flight control methods: conventional real-time controller or fully autonomous GPS navigation
- Full-function autopilot, including waypoint navigation, survey, circle, region of interest, "follow me", and return to home modes
- Real-time telemetry
- First-Person-View (FPV) ready
- Fully enclosed core, compact, ultra-durable
- Modular design, highly upgradeable
Sprite’s design allows it to easily fit almost anywhere. The rotor blades automatically fold against the side of the airframe, so you can easily slip it into a backpack and carry it with you.
With no protruding motor arms, no exposed delicate electronics or rigid propellers, Sprite™ is rugged. It's tough polycarbonate construction can take a beating, and critical components are sealed inside so sensitive parts don't get wet.
Sprite’s modular design makes it easy to upgrade and attach new payload modules as new technologies become available. Most parts can be changed quickly with no tools, making field operations easier.
Sprite™ supports nearly all of the features of the opensource Mission Planner, DroidPlanner™ and Tower™ flight control software. These features include waypoint navigation, follow me, circle, return-to-home and structure scanning. They are available for free for PC and the Android™ (Sorry, iOS support not available).